Flow Tech can support all of your custom air-handling needs for those hard-to-reach places, from initial design to final onsite assembly and installation. We will work with your team to assess air-handling requirements, define space constraints, work through the design process and coordinate installation. We can act solely as the equipment supplier or provide turnkey installation for FactoryBilt® or SiteBilt® air-handlers. Whether new construction or retrofit, Flow Tech is your final destination for all custom air-handling applications.
- Flow Tech Case Study: 920 Broad Street
- Flow Tech Case Study: Hartford Hospital Bliss Building
- Flow Tech Case Study: One Stamford Forum
- Flow Tech Case Study: UConn Health Center
- Air Enterprises Features and Benefits
- Air Enterprises vs Competition
- Aluminum vs Steel
- Casing Data
- Custom Air Handling
- SiteBilt Brochure
- What is SiteBilt?