We are always seeking highly social, motivated individuals looking to pursue a career in technical sales. Our internship is not a sales position but is a support role to the sales department. Our goal is to find individuals with a drive to succeed and the ability to comprehend technical products and systems. We view our summer internship program as an extended interview and hope that the internship is only the start of a long-lasting employer-employee relationship.
- Full-time, paid summer position
- Potential for part-time hours during school year
- Explore a rewarding prospective career opportunity
- Be mentored and learn from industry experts
- Gain valuable business/construction experience
- Product training and job-site visits
- Each fall through mid-winter, we begin recruiting at college career fairs, as well as, post the internship position on college career boards.
- In early winter we review all applications and decide which applicants to bring in for interviews.
- During late winter through early spring we conduct phone and in-office interviews.
- By mid-spring, we decide on the candidate(s) and send out offer letter(s).
- The intern(s) start mid-to-late May and work through the summer.
Potential Progression of Role
The candidate will start as a Sales Applications Engineer Intern and work through the summer. For exceptional interns Flow Tech may offer them to continue working through the school year on a part-time basis, depending on their availability and school schedule. Upon graduation, the intern could potentially be offered a full-time, permanent Sales Applications Engineer position. After 1 to 3 years progression into an Outside Sales Engineer role is possible.
Interested in Applying?
Upcoming Career Fairs/University Events
02/18/21 | 10 AM to 3 PM | University of Massachusetts, Amherst Virtual Engineering Career Fair
02/23/21 | 1 PM to 4 PM | University of New Haven Virtual STEM Career Fair
02/24/21 | 11 AM to 3 PM | University of Connecticut School of Engineering Virtual Career Fair
Please continually check back. More events may be added!