Build a Career at Flow Tech
Flow Tech is a continually growing HVAC sales and service firm. We are always seeking talented people for positions in sales, service and technical support. We look for people with integrity, high standards, and a positive can-do attitude; knowledge of the industry and products are a plus.
As a small company, we provide a friendly and entrepreneurial setting. Experience the Flow Tech difference for yourself:
- Be mentored by talented colleagues while having direct access to Flow Tech’s President, Rich Harper.
- Become part of a true team. You will be respected and expected to be a contributing member of the staff. Your input matters.
- Learn the many facets of the business and participate in decision-making.
- Discover the advantages of autonomy and flexibility, so necessary with today’s life challenges.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to help bring about meaningful change.
- Enjoy the genuine camaraderie and teamwork that is always present, and the positive attitude you will see in everyone with whom you work.
- Participate in professional development programs, industry associations, and networking events.
- Experience a “work hard, play hard” company culture.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Flow Tech is an Affirmative Action Company and Equal Opportunity, Employer.
Gain Experience At Flow Tech
At Flow Tech we understand the importance for students to gain industry-relevant work experience before entering the job force. Many companies won’t hire someone without experience, but how can they get experience without being hired? It is a real Catch 22. For that reason, we are strong advocates of internships and co-ops, and for over six years have had great success in our summer internship program.
We recruit students interested in pursuing a career and gaining industry knowledge in technical sales. We encourage you to read the complete 2018-2019 Sales Applications Engineer Internship position.
Open Full-Time Positions
Contact us for an opportunity to discover a career with our growing organization.