Flow Tech has begun filming and releasing videos that address our customers’ questions or provide training on the use and maintenance of our applied and engineered HVAC equipment and systems.
Our second video release highlights using the control panel and home screen on the ABB ACH580 variable frequency drive. During this informative Flow Tech video, the ABB ACH580 variable frequency drive (VFD) keypad buttons and the functionality of each will be explained. Viewers will also learn how to do the following:
- Utilize the ACH580’s main menu to select the parameter intended to view/edit.
- Change the home view settings and signals, such as motor speed.
- Interpret the status LED light signals.
- Reset the VFD after a fault.
- Understand what the startup icon’s different appearances mean.
- Customize the name of the VFD.
- And more!
Be sure to visit our YouTube channel for more training videos! Please visit us on the web, or contact us to learn more about Flow Tech. You can also follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on the latest news: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.