Flow Tech Inc. Demonstration Lab
Welcome to the Flow Tech, Inc. Demonstration (Demo) Lab! Located at our office in South Windsor, CT, the facility is a working example of how our equipment and systems improve the comfort and safety of facilities while providing energy savings.
Why is the Demo Lab important?
The Flow Tech Demo Lab will be utilized for a variety of purposes, including:
- External training for customers and design engineers focusing on the HVAC equipment we represent
- New employee training
- Field Technician research and development space
- Venue for recruitment events and open houses
- Filming location for webinars and videos
"It's great to physically see how components actually work. It was a FANTASTIC experience!"
Michael Lempart, HVAC Designer | BVH Integrated Services, P.C.
What Equipment is Featured in the Demo Lab?
We’re proud to showcase a variety of our engineered equipment in one comprehensive HVAC system. Flow Tech’s Demo Lab features:
- ABB variable frequency drives
- Air Enterprises custom air-handling
- Air Monitor airflow measurement and control
- Aircuity facility monitoring for demand control ventilation
- Composite Air Design corrosion-immune air handling
- ebm-papst ventilation
- Heat Pipe Technology energy recovery
- MK Plastics corrosion-resistant exhaust
- Phoenix Controls critical airflow control
- Steril-Aire Ultra-violet germicidal irradiation
- TAMCO control damper
- TMI custom air-handling
- Twin City Fans
- VAW Systems noise control
Who should be interested?
- Mechanical engineers/design professionals
- Building owners
- Mechanical contractors
- Building facilities personnel
- College students seeking internships
- Flow Tech's industry friends
Ready to visit?
Our Demo Lab is open and ready for visitors. We invite you to set up a training or schedule a visit!
*Your comfort and safety is of great importance to us. We are following all state and federal COVID-19 safety regulations and have implemented internal guidelines to mitigate exposure.