Flow Tech Inc. Demonstration Lab
Welcome to the Flow Tech, Inc. Demonstration (Demo) Lab! Located at our office in South Windsor, CT, the facility is a working example of how our equipment and systems improve the comfort and safety of facilities.
Why is the Demo Lab important?
The Flow Tech Demo Lab will be utilized for a variety of purposes, including:
- External training for customers and design engineers focusing on the HVAC equipment we represent
- New employee training
- Field Technician research and development space
- Venue for recruitment events and open houses
- Filming location for webinars and videos
What Equipment is Featured in the Demo Lab?
We’re proud to showcase a variety of our engineered equipment in one comprehensive HVAC system. Flow Tech’s Demo Lab features:
- ABB variable frequency drives
- Air Enterprises custom air-handling
- Air Monitor airflow measurement and control
- Aircuity facility monitoring for demand control ventilation
- Composite Air Design corrosion-immune air handling
- ebm-papst ventilation
- Heat Pipe Technology energy recovery
- MK Plastics corrosion-resistant exhaust
- Phoenix Controls critical airflow control
- Steril-Aire Ultra-violet germicidal irradiation
- TAMCO control damper
- TMI custom air-handling
- Twin City Fans
- VAW Systems noise control
Who should be interested?
- Mechanical engineers/design professionals
- Building owners
- Mechanical contractors
- Building facilities personnel
- College students seeking internships
- Flow Tech's industry friends
Ready to visit?
Our Demo Lab is open and ready for visitors. We invite you to set up a training or schedule a visit!
*Your comfort and safety is of great importance to us. We are following all state and federal COVID-19 safety regulations and have implemented internal guidelines to mitigate exposure.