Earlier this month we released our first newsletter, FLOW in the KNOW (FITK)! The purpose of FITK is to provide our customers and industry friends with valuable content as an extension of our mission, “to help people connect to the built environment by sustainably improving comfort and safety.”
We plan to issue FLOW in the KNOW on a quarterly basis. Included in this post is a summary of topics featured in the 1st installment! You can also view the original version by clicking the image below.
Also in this issue..
- Flowtoberfest – save the date for 10/15/20! Submit an idea for the official 2020 event tagline.
- Tips from Tech Corner – Straight Run of Ducts
- Flow Tech COVID-19 Containment Solutions
- Proud to represent 19 manufacturers
- Recent blog posts: Negative Pressure Prevents Contaminated Air from Escaping Self-Contained Isolation Units (SCIUs) and Achieve Virus Containment with Healthier Airflow
- ASHRAE webinar – Reducing Infectious Disease Transmission with UVGI
We hope you enjoyed our first newsletter. Feel free to offer feedback or let us know what you’d like to see in future issues by contacting Nichole Petersen. To request additional information about one of our products or services, or to sign up to receive our future newsletters fill out our contact form. You can always stay up-to-date in between newsletters by visiting our website and by following us on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.