Flow Tech, Inc. continues to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 disease associated with the novel coronavirus. Our priority remains the health of our employees, customers, industry partners, and the general public.
We are monitoring all credible media and are following best practices recommended by our local government and public health officials including:
- Remote working from home for our sales and support departments.
- Rescheduling business meetings and lunch and learns or conducting them via digital platforms.
- Canceled all manufacturers’ visits to Connecticut and stopped travel to other countries or states by plane.
- Limiting site and service visits to emergencies of facilities deemed essential under Governor Lamont’s “Stay Safe, Stay Home” policy.
- Adhere to safety procedures and guidelines mandated by each essential customer if a visit is unavoidable.
Our team is here to support you and will continue to be your trusted provider of healthy building solutions that can assist you in keeping your buildings as safe as possible. We remain open for business remotely and maintain phone and email availability for sales and service assistance. We appreciate your support of Flow Tech during this time. We wish continued good health to all.
For more information regarding Flow Tech’s status during the coronavirus pandemic please email us or call us at 860.291.8886. We invite you to stay up-to-date on our latest news by following us on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.