Flow Tech, Inc. recognizes the acute discrimination and hardship experienced by the Black community caused by the ongoing systemic racial inequality in the United States. We support those peacefully protesting for change and believe that everyone has the right to feel safe and live without fear. We are a proud affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We appreciate the value of an inclusive culture and have been working towards making our company more diverse.
Over the past few years, Flow Tech has been modifying and improving our recruitment process in order to retain top talent regardless of race, color or creed. With diversity comes a variety of viewpoints and ideas – something that is needed in our company, industry and world. More unique minds working towards a common goal inspires creativity, better problem solving and increased customer service.
We are also a proud supporter of the Connecticut Chapter of Professional Women in Construction and the Connecticut Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services, whose missions/initiatives are to advance diversity within the architecture, engineering, construction and related industries. We invite you to learn more about each organization’s diversity initiatives or participate in their conversations, and to learn from additional resources centered around this topic.
- PWC Open Discussion – An open discussion with the PWC Community about the current injustice in our nation. This is a platform to openly discuss what’s happening and what PWC can do to support our members of color.
- SMPS CT’s blog, The Goal of Diversity – this blog post discusses the organization’s Diversity and Inclusion task forces’ initiatives
- High Profile Monthly’s podcast, Creating Spaces for Diversity in the AEC Community
- Let’s Talk Race Live Q&A with Danielle Gray of DG Marketing Co. and Courtney Kearney of CKearney Consulting.
- Let’s Talk Race Resources
This is a pivotal time in our society and we encourage all AEC professionals to work together for a better tomorrow. For more information about Flow Tech, Inc. or our affirmative action and equal opportunity employer status please contact us or visit our website. You can always stay up-to-date on our latest news by following us on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.