Our long-time Accountant and Office Manager, Kim Welch gave her retirement notice earlier this month. Although saddened by the thought of Kim leaving, we’re very happy and excited for her as she prepares for her next adventure on life’s journey. Kim has been with Flow Tech for twenty years and has seen it grow from a four person operation to twenty-five strong. Losing her experience and insight will be difficult but we’re confident we can find a capable and hard working individual to fill her shoes. Keep reading for the complete Accountant/Office Manager job description.
We are seeking an individual to perform accounting, payroll and general office duties. This person will work closely with the Controller and report directly to the President.
- Multiple company accounting
- Reconcile sales commissions
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Property tax returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Inventory management
- Payroll/Human Resources
- Process semi-monthly payroll
- Certified payroll
- CHRO (Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities) reporting
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) reporting
- Insurance Reporting and Audit
- Owner Controlled Insurance programs (OCIP)
- General Office Duties
- Personnel support
- Building Services
- Insurance Reporting
- Information Technology
- To support the following: Service, Sales, Controller/Accountant, Building services, Safety officer
- A degree in accounting plus 5-7 years’ work experience
- Proficiency with financial software, CRM and Microsoft Office
We reward performance and offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical insurance, 401k with company match, and industry association memberships. Flow Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Flow Tech, Inc.
We are headquartered in South Windsor, CT and provide competitive, energy-efficient and quality-focused products, systems and services. We excel in large commercial and institutional type markets including healthcare, higher education, K-12 schools, pharmaceutical, office buildings and water/wastewater.
We differentiate ourselves with our customers by satisfying their unmet and unarticulated needs, providing exceptional service and fostering creative and innovative solutions. We pride ourselves on our offerings and encourage you to view our complete line of products and services.
Our employees are the foundation of our success, and we make employee fulfillment our highest priority. We work with integrity; we focus on open communication and teamwork and we embody an inclusive company culture that rewards hard work. We value a positive attitude and a belief in doing things right.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Nichole Petersen.
Flow Tech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage you to learn more about us by visiting our website or following us on social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, facebook and YouTube.
Latest posts by Nichole Petersen (see all)
- Flow Tech Seeks Commerical HVAC Controls Field Technician to Join Service Department - 2019-08-13
- Aircuity Monitor: July 2019 – Exhaust Fan Application Complements Aircuity Lab Building Installation, Increasing Savings - 2019-07-30
- July 2019 Employee Feature: Ryan Glenney – Flow Tech’s Inside Sales Intern - 2019-07-23