Flow Tech, Inc.’s mission is to help people connect to the built environment by sustainably improving comfort and safety. Our vision is to be the premier, full-service manufacturer’s representative for applied and engineered products and systems for HVAC and municipal water and wastewater markets.
We are seeking a qualified field service technician for commercial programming, start-up and service of HVAC and building control products (listed in “Product and System Offerings”)
• Two-year technical degree in electrical/electronic technology and equivalent field experience in HVAC controls and systems
• Electrical or construction licensing or certification is a plus
• Experience in startup and service of building control systems
• PC proficiency
• Ability to work independently
• Strong customer interaction with HVAC
• Applicants must have a valid drivers’ license as daytime travel is required
• Willingness to work long hours in the construction and service industry
Product & System Offerings
1. ABB variable frequency drives
2. Air Enterprises custom air-handling units
3. Air Monitor Corporation airflow measurement and control systems
4. Aircuity demand control ventilation facility monitoring systems
5. Composite Air Design code-compliant & corrosion-immune air-handling systems
6. Cooney Technologies freeze block coils
7. ebmpapst ventilation and drive engineering
8. Fresh-Aire UV germicidal UV-C for ice machines
9. Heat Pipe Technology dehumidification and heat recovery systems
10. M.K. Plastics corrosion-resistant exhaust systems
11. Phoenix Controls critical airflow control systems
12. SecureAire particle control
13. Steril-Aire UV applications for HVAC
14. TAMCO control dampers and louvers
15. Thermowheel energy recovery wheel systems
16. TMI Climate Solutions custom air-handling and advanced hydronic solutions
17. TOXALERT hazardous gas detection systems
18. Twin City Fan commercial fans and blowers
19. VAW Systems noise control products
We reward performance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, 401k with company match, and industry association memberships. Flow Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Flow Tech, Inc.
We are headquartered in South Windsor, CT and provide competitive, energy-efficient and quality-focused products, systems and services. We excel in large commercial and institutional type markets including healthcare, higher education, K-12 schools, pharmaceutical, office buildings and water/wastewater.
We differentiate ourselves with our customers by satisfying their unmet and unarticulated needs, providing exceptional service and fostering creative and innovative solutions throughout New England and select NY counties.
Our employees are the foundation of our success, and we make employee fulfillment our highest priority. We work with integrity; we focus on open communication and teamwork and we embody an inclusive company culture that rewards hard work. We value a positive attitude and a belief in doing things right.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to Charlie Barber. No phone calls please. For more information be sure to visit us on the web or follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube!
Latest posts by Nichole Petersen (see all)
- Flow Tech Seeks Commerical HVAC Controls Field Technician to Join Service Department - 2019-08-13
- Aircuity Monitor: July 2019 – Exhaust Fan Application Complements Aircuity Lab Building Installation, Increasing Savings - 2019-07-30
- July 2019 Employee Feature: Ryan Glenney – Flow Tech’s Inside Sales Intern - 2019-07-23