We are seeking a qualified HVAC field technician for commercial installation, start-up and service for HVAC products.
- 2-year technical degree and/or equivalent field experience
- Strong electrical and control background
- PC literate
- Ability to work independently
- Good customer interaction
- HVAC and construction knowledge is a plus
- Applicants must have a valid drivers’ license as day-time travel is required
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Smart and energetic with the willingness to work long hours
- A people-person who can represent the company well with its customers
- A doer- able to get things done, multi-task and work independently
- Medical insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability buy-in option
Flow Tech is an Affirmative Action Company and Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you or someone you know is perfect for this position please visit our career page and apply for this open position. Once you click the link for Commercial HVAC Field Technician it will direct you to our third party recruitment website.