We are currently seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to join our Service Team. Our Sales department may bring in the new business, but it’s our Service department that gets us our repeat business. We pride ourselves on our 24/7, on-call service. We offer new and retrofit installations, preventative maintenance and owner training. We need someone who is ready to join a growing company and help us get to the next level. If you or someone you know is interested please read the following job posting…
Flow Tech, Inc. Commercial HVAC Controls Field Technician
About Flow Tech, Inc.
Flow Tech, Inc.’s mission is to provide products and services that have a direct effect on how commercial buildings operate. We pride ourselves in offering:
- The premier source of new VFD applications, retrofits and servicing all brands of existing VFDs
- The finest critical airflow control solution in the market providing a safe and energy-efficient environment for building occupants.
- The highest quality custom-built air-handling units providing a dependable means for building owners to provide conditioned air to occupants.
- Multiple technologies of heat recovery allowing owners to run their buildings at peak efficiencies.
- A service department that is educated and experienced and provides a level of service that goes above and beyond customer expectations.
We are a full-service heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment manufacturer’s representative celebrating over 25 years of business. We are located in South Windsor, CT and are looking for a motivated individual to help us reach the next level of success and fulfillment.
Our product lines include ABB variable frequency drives, Air Enterprises custom air-handling units, Air Monitor Corporation airflow meters and probes, Aircuity facility monitoring systems, Heat Pipe Technology heat pipes, M.K. Plastics corrosion resistant exhaust systems, Phoenix Controls critical airflow control systems, Steril-Aire UV applications for HVAC, TAMCO dampers and louvers, Thermowheel energy recovery wheels, ToxAlert hazardous gas detection systems, Twin City Fans blowers and fans, and VAW Systems noise control products. We serve the pharmaceutical, research, healthcare, education, commercial and water and waste water markets in Connecticut, Western Massachusetts and a few counties in New York and Vermont.
We are seeking a qualified field service technician for commercial installation, start-up and service for HVAC and building control products.
This position requires a 2-year technical degree in electrical/electronic technology and/or equivalent field experience. Strong electrical/electronic and control background, PC skills with the ability to work independently are a must. Good customer interaction with HVAC, electrical and construction knowledge, or license is a plus. Applicants must have a valid drivers’ license as daytime travel is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Smart and energetic with the willingness to work long hours in the construction and service industry.
- A people-person who can represent the company well with its customers.
- A doer- able to get things done, multi-task and work independently.
Excellent benefits and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Exceptional company culture– be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work.
Access to company vehicle and communication technology.
Attend Flowtoberfest, our annual customer appreciation event
Want to know if Flow Tech is right for you?
Check out our resource center and read some of our project case studies, or get to know some of Flow Tech’s employees in our employee features. Into social media? Check out our presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+!
For more information, or to apply for this position please email your resume to our Service Manager Paul Beley. No phone calls please.