A few months ago ASHRAE released a Psychrometric Chart App. As many know, psychrometric charts are a very important tool in a HVAC engineer’s life. Now you can learn how to get the most of of the app by attending a one-hour webinar on June 1, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EDT. Presented by Stephen Roth, PE, President of Carmel Software, the webinar will include:
- A brief overview of psychrometrics
- A full demo of the Psychrometric Chart iPad app
- A Q&A session
The first truly interactive graphical psychrometric chart for the iPad, the app lets users easily plot HVAC and other psychometric processes on the iPad screen while out in the field, save the graphs, and then email the graph and results to anyone.
Learn how to use these app features for your projects:
- Create psychrometric processes by plotting points and connecting them with process lines.
- Enter airflow values for points and display total, sensible and latent energy gains/losses.
- Display a sensible heat ratio (SHR) line and plot points along it.
- Display all values in either Inch-Pound (I-P) or International (SI) units.
- Customize graphs with point, line, and background colors; display status of lines; min/max limits; and custom labels anywhere on the chart.
- Create nonstandard charts with high maximum dry-bulb temperatures or high altitudes and low barometric pressures.
- Email a list of all points and properties along with a PDF of the chart itself.
- Create an unlimited number of psychrometric chart projects.
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to stay informed about webinars, events and other training: Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. You can also visit our resource center on our website, or contact us for more information.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.