Our heat pipe manufacturer, Heat Pipe Technology (HPT), will be hosting a 1-hour webinar on the latest technology updates and improvements to their heat pipe systems. Consider joining them for this free webinar on Thursday, March 8, 2018!
Mazen Awad, Senior VP of Sales and Marketing
This Webinar Will Cover:
- Split passive energy recovery heat pipes – new design guidelines with improved performance
- New enhanced performance wrap arounds
- New guidelines on controllable wrap arounds using far fewer valves
- Increased gap width between air streams and increased fin length for certain energy recovery heat pipes
- Other miscellaneous improvements and advancements
Who Should Attend?
- Design consulting engineers
- OEM Manufacturers
- Energy engineers at hospitals, educational facilities, hotels, and labs.
A Certificate of Attendance is offered upon request.
Date and Time
Thursday, March 8, 2018, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST
Event number: 793 977 906
Event password: Uqpgnvx2
Audio conference: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Show toll-free dialing restrictions
Access code: 793 977 906
About Heat Pipe Technology
Heat Pipe Technology is the innovation leader in energy recovery and dehumidification systems for commercial applications around the globe. Employing the very latest in passive heat transfer technology, HPT designs and supplies the core systems to the world’s leading commercial air handling equipment manufacturers. With a network of more than 70 representatives and licensees in North and South America, Europe, The Middle East, Asia, and Australia, HPT is a truly global operator. Learn more at http://www.heatpipe.com/.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.