Flow Tech is proud to serve New England’s water and wastewater market with ABB ACQ580 variable frequency drives. We’re excited about exhibiting them this month at NEWEA – New England’s premier event for water and wastewater professionals. We hope you consider attending the show to take advantage of all it has to offer.
NEWEA’s Premier Event: About the Show
NEWEA has always been recognized to convene the brightest minds and the most innovative water quality solutions in one place. These are the people who impact and improve your everyday life. There is no better demonstration of these influential industry leaders than at NEWEA’s Annual Conference. This prestigious conference, which consistently attracts over 2,100 engineers, consultants, scientists, operators and students features a variety of technical sessions and over 200 exhibitor displays. The conference provides an opportunity for professional exchange of information and state-of-the-art concepts in wastewater treatment and other water environment issues. The NEWEA Annual Conference is a great forum to meet colleagues, professional allies, make new friends and exchange information.
The show will be hosted at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA January 27-30, 2019.
6 Reasons to Attend NEWEA 2019 Annual Conference
- Networking opportunities with over 2,100 water quality professionals.
- Learn from peers about the latest practices, technologies, solutions and regulations in the water quality industry.
- Earn Training Contact Hours (TCHs) or Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions, participating in tours and for time spent in the exhibit hall.
- View the latest products and services from over 200 exhibitor displays at the largest water quality conference in New England.
- Meet with Brian Robinson and Larry Scola at booth #186 to discuss ABB ACQ580 variable frequency drives to improve pump and motor performance.
- The below video.
Flow Tech Presents During Tech Session 14
This year’s program features 34 technical sessions with a wide range of topics that present practical applications, project experience, and lessons learned in all disciplines and areas of expertise in the wastewater field. View entire program.
We are excited that our very own Brian Robinson will be presenting during technical session 14 this year! In this session titled, “Morris Cove Pump Station VFD Rehabilitation,” you will learn how replacing existing variable frequency drives with ABB VFDs and a harmonic filter provided the pump station with better pump motor performance and lower voltage spikes. Be sure to attend the presentation to hear the whole project summary!
The NEWEA Annual Conference is the premier water quality conference in New England. The two-floor exhibit hall provides access to cutting-edge technologies, peer-to-peer networking and business opportunities for 200+ exhibitors in the water quality industry. We’re proud to be one of these exhibitors. Visit us at booth #186 to learn about the newly released ABB ACQ580 variable frequency drives. These drives are specifically designed for water and wastewater applications.
Monday, January 28, 2019 – 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 – 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Does this sound like the place for you? Register today! We’d love to see you at the show. If you’d like to set up a time to meet, contact us today, 860.291.8886 or email Brian or Larry. We’re happy to learn more about your needs and become your one-stop shop for VFDs! For more information about Flow Tech, visit our website. Don’t forget to follow us on social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube!
Latest posts by Nichole Petersen (see all)
- Flow Tech Seeks Commerical HVAC Controls Field Technician to Join Service Department - 2019-08-13
- Aircuity Monitor: July 2019 – Exhaust Fan Application Complements Aircuity Lab Building Installation, Increasing Savings - 2019-07-30
- July 2019 Employee Feature: Ryan Glenney – Flow Tech’s Inside Sales Intern - 2019-07-23