Why is Aircuity important?
Aircuity provides safe and reliable demand control ventilation1 and humidification2 to a building and its occupants. The health and well-being of a building’s occupants is the primary focus of this technology and building efficiency is the secondary focus.
What does Aircuity do?
- Aircuity’s patented system takes samples of air remotely throughout a facility and routes them to a centralized suite of sensors. By measuring critical indoor environmental parameters it can provide intelligent input to building ventilation systems for energy efficiency and high indoor environmental and air quality.
- Critical indoor environmental parameters include:
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Humidity (dew point)
- Total volatile organic compounds (TVOC)
- Small particles
- Carbon monoxide
Who should be interested?
- Building design professionals: architects and engineers
- Building owners
- Building management systems professionals
- Building controls personnel
- Building occupants
Demand control ventilation (DCV) is an automatic adjustment of ventilation equipment according to occupant choice. DCV is a control method that modulates the volume exchange of fresh or outside air into an enclosed space by mechanical air conditioning equipment.
Humidification is the process of increasing the moisture content of the air.