The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo), which began more than 85 years ago as a heating and ventilation show, has now grown into one of the world’s largest HVACR events. The Exposition is held annually in key markets and major cities across the U.S., hosting close to 2,000 exhibitors and bringing in crowds of 60,000 industry professionals. The Show provides a unique forum for the HVACR community to come together and share new products, technologies, and ideas. The event is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI, and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Dates and Hours
Monday, January 30, 2017 – 10 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 – 10 AM to 6 PM
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 – 10 AM to 4 PM
ASHRAE Winter Conference
More information regarding the ASHRAE Winter Conference will be available soon. As soon as we know more, we’ll make sure to post it. In the meantime, here is what we do know:
- The conference dates are Saturday, January 28, 2017 through Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- The conference will be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV
- The conference is looking to focus on some new tracks that address changes in technology
- Water-Energy Nexus track: highlights research in this area and also explores technologies and designs intended to reduce the gap between energy and water efficiency.
- Advances in Mission Critical Design and Operation: highlights developments in mission critical facilities and the challenges of meeting increasing load demands while minimizing the impact on energy and water usage.
- Climate Change and Its Effects on HVAC&R Design and Technologies: focuses on methods to increase building resiliency and facilitate climate adaptation.
- Energy Efficient Industrial Buildings and Life Safety: spotlights energy efficiency in industrial buildings and how it can be achieved without compromising life safety conditions.
- In addition to these new tracks, the conference plans to facilitate programs on Fundamentals and Applications, HVAC&R Systems and Equipment, Commercial and Industrial IAQ, and Building Operation and Performance: Meeting the Modeling Expectations.
We’re excited for another great conference and expo. We hope you’ll save the dates and can make it. As the expo approaches we’ll post more information and details. In the meantime be sure to follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on these industry events as well as others: Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. You can also follow the expo, @AHRexpo or ASHRAE, @ASHRAEnews for more information. Feel free to contact us directly and visit our website too!
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.