Heat Pipe Technology will be hosting a webinar on their SelectPlus™ Design Software presented by Jon Elfi, Applications Engineer. The webinar will focus on selecting their energy recovery models and new available features.
Who should attend?
- Consulting engineers
- OEM applications engineers
- Facility and energy managers
The webinar will cover:
• What a heat pipe is
• Differences between various designs
• Selection examples
• New features in SelectPlus
• Savings using temperature bins method
• Other helpful tips and shortcuts
How to Register
Tuesday, June 18th, 2019, at 2:00 PM EST is the date and time of the webinar. We hope you can attend. If you cannot attend, a recorded version of the webinar will be available to all those who register.
About SelectPlusTM Design Software
SelectPlusTM Design software is HPT’s proprietary software that allows its customers to:
- Access cloud-based heat pipe selection software from anywhere, anytime.
- Generate performance reports, psychrometrics and dimensional drawings.
- Calculate accurate savings predictions thanks to flexible hours of operation input.
About Heat Pipe Technology
HEAT PIPE TECHNOLOGY, INC. (HPT) is the innovation leader in energy recovery and dehumidification systems for commercial applications around the globe. Employing the very latest in passive heat transfer technology, HPT designs and supplies the core systems to the world’s leading commercial air handling equipment manufacturers.
For more information about how we can provide you with Heat Pipe Technology’s products and solutions contact us today by calling 860.291.8886, by emailing us, or by visiting our website. You can also stay up-to-date by following us on social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, facebook and YouTube.