Yesterday marked the 3-month countdown to Flowtoberfest 2019! Planning is well underway but we need your help coming up with the official tagline for the 6th annual event.
The tagline is typically used to promote the event on the following:
- Hashtag – social media promotion
- Official Flowtoberfest T-Shirts
- Title of event recap blog post
Here is a list of previous Flowtoberfest taglines:
- 2014: There was no special tagline since it was the Inaugural year of Flowtoberfest. We used #Flowtoberfest
- 2015: The event was still gaining popularity and we kept the branding to #Flowtoberfest
- 2016: Flowtoberfest – Always on Tap and Never Stops Flowing
- 2017: Flowtoberfest – My Lederhosen are in the Wash
- 2018: Flowtoberfest – Get Buzzed
We’ll be accepting votes today through July, 31, 2019. The submissions will be reviewed by the Flow Tech team and the tagline will be announced in August.
The link to voting is below. We’ve provided some different options.
- Select your favorite tagline option from question 1.
- Fill in the blank for the tagline in question 2.
- Write an original tagline in question 3.
If a fill-in-the-blank or original tagline is picked the tagline creator will receive a special prize at the 6th Annual Flowtoberfest. Feel free to complete only one question, or try your hand at all 3!
Thanks in advance for your participation! We’re looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday, October 16, 2019! Email invitations will be sent in the beginning of September and will feature the new tagline! For more information about our event marketing, or Flowoberfest feel free to contact our Director of Marketing, Nichole Petersen. If you’d like more information about our products and services please call 860.291.8886 or visit us on the web.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and son Roman. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.